Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moody Scribble

Do I really need to go through all this? My parents would never listen to my opinions or my feeling. They don't care how much I'd work had for a particular thing. All they care is if its something they can boast to their friend or not. I used to work very hard to please them. But now, I'd give up. I'd realise that no matter how hard I try, I'm still not the girl they want. And for my friends? They don't care about my feelings. They only want to befriend me when they need me. When I am of no use to them, they leave me. They don't think I'd notice. But maybe cause it's to obvious. They don't even know what I like or dislike, but had already claim that they are my best friend. Hell, I don't care anymmore. All I want now is to make sure that I can live happily ever after. If there's eveer such thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment